We are seeking a Senior Training Coordinator
We are seeking a senior training coordinator to support our growing team of Training Coordinators at The Maritime Skills Academy.
We run a cross section of safety and development training which cover STCW, GWO, Commercial & Industrial Fire Fighting, Health & Safety, Education with local colleges and vocational qualifications.
The individual must be based in the East Kent area and have a strong passion for training. They must also ideally have previous teaching experience and hold a Deck or Engine Coc as well as other seafaring certification.
This role is in a senior position and have the potential to lead into a Managerial role after 12 months.
The job itself will be an active role predominantly which will include:
- Create and assist with the production of course material.
- Teach courses that meet your qualifications.
- Able to assist with all courses as and when required.
- Knowledge of STCW Training Course Codes.
- Knowledge and understanding of all equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of all STCW and Non STCW courses.
- Knowledge of Certification issuing.
- Good understanding of basic office equipment.
- Liaise with awarding bodies for course approvals.
- Attend industry conferences and seminars
Start Date: Immediate
If you would like more information or to apply for the role as senior training coordinator, please email your questions/CVs to email@example.com or call +44 (0)300 303 8391.