Our Team Is Here For You
Bring Training To Your Doorstep.
We can arrange training off-site throughout the UK and worldwide tailored to your requirements.
The Maritime Skills Academy offers a range of MCA accredited STCW courses that can be delivered at a location to suit your requirements, whether it be on board, in a port facility near to a vessel or a selected site anywhere in the world. All equipment can be provided, but our expert trainers can also utilise the onboard apparatus to demonstrate best practice for the crew.
These courses can be delivered by Travelling Trainers:
– Crisis Management & Human Behaviour
– Crowd Management
– Security Awareness
– Designated Security Duties
– Ship Security Officer
– Ship Safety Officer
– Train the Trainer
– All Heli Deck modules
– Elementary First Aid
– Medical First Aid
– Proficiency in Medical Care
– Updated Proficiency in Medical Care
– Audit of Medical Services Onboard
– Medical Consultation Services
– Bespoke Medical Training
– Superyacht & Chalet Steward/ess Interior Course
– Bespoke Butler Training & Consultancy
If you are interested in having a bespoke course, simply get in touch with our Booking Team by filling in the contact form below.