STCW Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities (PSSR)
Part of the mandatory Basic Safety Training, Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities will give delegates an introduction into safe working practices and human relationships onboard.
None of these dates work for you? Suggest another date & time
This course will cover the following:
- How to comply with emergency procedures on board a vessel
- How to take precautions to prevent pollution to the marine environment
- How to follow safe working practices
- How to contribute to effective communications onboard ship
- How to contribute to effective human relationships onboard ship
- Understand the causes of fatigue and knows the necessary actions to control fatigue
The course will include videos, group discussions and trainer led presentations.
TO BOOK THIS COURSE PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY
Regulation VI/1, paragraph 1 and Section A-VI/1, paragraph 2.1.4 of the STCW Convention and Code 1978, as amended