Careers at The Maritime Skills Academy
The Maritime Skills Academy is seeking enthusiastic and professional individuals to join the ever expanding team.
To apply for a vacancy, please email your CV through to Mark Jaenicke stating which position you are interested in.
Marine Training Consultant
We are seeking an individual to support our growing team of Training Consultants at the Maritimes Skills Academy. The individual must be looking to be a professional trainer for our portfolio of courses that are currently being run. The individual must be based in the East Kent area and have a strong passion for training. They must also ideally have previous teaching experience and hold a Deck or Engine Coc as well as other seafaring certification.
The job itself will be an active role predominantly which will include:
- Create and assist with the production of course material.
- Teach courses that meet your qualifications.
- Able to assist with all courses as and when required.
- Knowledge of STCW Training Course Codes.
- Knowledge and understanding of all equipment.
- Knowledge and understanding of all STCW and Non STCW courses.
- Knowledge of Certification issuing.
- Good understanding of basic office equipment.
- Liaise with awarding bodies for course approvals.