Incl. EFA, FP&FF, PSSR + PST (plus SA)
A basic level of fitness is required to complete the practical elements of the course.
The aim of the course is to give seafarers the essential education and training in Personal Survival Techniques, Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting, Elementary First Aid and Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities, with an additional Proficiency in Security Awareness at no extra cost.
Please see individual course breakdowns for more information.
The five courses offered make up the minimum STCW basic safety training requirements and will normally run from Monday to Friday. The courses will run throughout the week in the below order. All of these courses can, however, be booked individually.
- The STCW Basic Safety Training course includes:
- STCW Elementary First Aid
- STCW Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- STCW Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW Proficiency in Security Awareness
We can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
5 days (there will be refreshment breaks and 1hr lunch break each day. Hot and cold beverages provided)