MCA Helideck Safety Training Package
Duration: 4 days
Fee: £1,680 (incl. VAT) per delegate
15th - 17th August 2018
14th - 16th November 2018
12th - 14th December 2018
This package is designed to incorporate all elements required to carry out the duties of MCA certified Helideck Crew.
The following elements included are:
- Element 1 - MCA Helideck Procedures & Emergency Response
The purpose of this course is to give delegates a basic understanding of what is required to operate helicopters at sea, safely. this course will effectively train delegates to become Helideck Assistants (HDAs) on aviation-capable large yachts.
- Element 2 - MCA Helideck Fire Fighting
The purpose of this course is to give delegates the techniques required to extinguish helicopter fires, safely and efficiently.
- Element 3 - MCA Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO)
This course continues on from the Helideck Procedures & Emergency Response course to focus on the HLO's leadership role during a variety of realistic Standard and Emergency Operating Procedures (SOPs & EOPs). As leader of the Helideck, the Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) plays a crucial role towards safe and efficient helicopter operations on board.
- Element 4 - MCA Helicopter Refuelling
The purpose of this course is to give delegates a basic understanding of what is required to refuel helicopters at sea, safely.
- In addition live Helicopter Training can be organised on site for an extra cost.
- Group bookings will be considered for discount and courses can be taken individually upon request.
- MCA require elements 1, 2 & 3 must be completed successfully before delegates can carry out duties on board.
Please note: Certificates will have a maximum validity of 2 years from date of completion of training.
Upon completion of the all the course above you will be presented with the original certificates.
We can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.
This course is run in partnership with MAST & Superyacht Aviation.