Certificate of Proficiency in Crisis Management & Human Behaviour
(for passenger ships)
STCW Reg V/2 para 6 & Sec A-V/2 para 3
Duration: 1 day (there will be refreshment breaks and 1hr lunch break each day. Hot and cold beverages provided)
Fee: £237.60 (incl. VAT) per delegate
29th May 2018
11th June 2018
25th June 2018
9th July 2018
23rd July 2018
6th August 2018
20th August 2018
30th August 2018
10th September 2018
24th September 2018
8th October 2018
22nd October 2018
5th November 2018
19th November 2018
3rd December 2018
17th December 2018
Prerequisites: There is no pre-learning required.
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- shipboard emergency procedures
- the optimum use of resources
- a controlled response to emergencies
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
The course will include videos, group discussions, trainer led presentations and emergency simulation exercises.
Delegates will be assessed throughout the course.
Trainer to delegate ratio of 1:24.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
We can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.