Private Staff Aircraft Safety Training
Deck Training - Yacht & Hospitality
TAG Aviation’s Global Training has been delivering safety course for Pilots and Cabin crew of Private Jets for more than 12 years. For the past 50 years TAG Aviation have been the leaders in Aircraft Management. In identifying the synergies between the Private Jet and Superyacht owners, TAG Global Training have created a bespoke Aviation Safety course, to support interior crew who work for a family who utilise a private jet.
This course has been designed for Private Staff with no previous Aviation Experience, who may be required to undertake duties on board and Owner's aircraft or travel without Cabin Crew. This course is suitable for PA's, Close Protection Teams, Household Staff, Grooms travelling with horses and Super Yacht Crew.
- Pilot incapacitation
- Physiological effects of flying
- Turbulence Procedures
- Decompression and hypoxia
- Planned and unplanned emergencies
- Procedures for landing in water and donning of life jackets
- Basic fire fighting and smoke hood donning
- Effects of surface contamination
- Effective communication with the Flight Crew
Please note that this Half day course that will be delivered at the prestigious TAG Farnborough Airport, Farnborough, GU14 6XA.
£350.00 incl VAT per delegate
£350 Inc. VAT
Cost per delegate
For 10+ delegates, please directly contact our booking team