In Partnership with Isca Wellbeing Ltd, the aim of the 2-day course is to develop a keen awareness and appreciation of mental health and wellbeing, in self and others set against the unique context of the seafaring industry.
• Types of mental health
• Signs, symptoms, and changes in behaviour
• Exploring and understanding the psychological, physical and behaviour signs and symptoms of poor mental health.
• Non-judgemental communication and reducing stigma
• Understanding signposting and referring
• Responding in a crisis
• Recognise measures that promote wellbeing amongst seafarers and shore personnel
Cost: £480 (incl. VAT) per delegate
- 9th March 2021
- 23rd March 2021
- More dates to follow soon
To book your place click to our partner Isca Wellbeing, BOOK HERE
As laid down by the MNTB (Merchant Navy Training Board) and MCG (Maritime Charities Group) Standard for Seafarers’ Mental Health Awareness and Wellbeing Training.
This course will be run online/webinar format.