Webinar – Maritime Internal Auditor
Delivered by industry specialist Mike Symons (M4S Maritime), this 2-day Maritime Internal Auditor (ISM) training course is aimed at those individuals who will be involved in internal audits of a Safety Management System (SMS) within the company they work for against the requirements of the International Safety Management (ISM) Code.
The course is suitable for sea-going and office-based staff and gives delegates the skills they need to undertake an effective internal audit. It includes a copy of the ISM Code and a Maritime Auditor Training Guide with associated audit templates.
Upon successful completion of the training course, delegates will receive a Maritime Internal Auditor training certificate that fulfils the Nautical Institute’s recognition standards for continuous professional development.
- Identify key themes in risk, safety management and how audits support the development and continual improvement of Company Safety and Environmental Management System
- Understand the purpose and benefits of a good audit
- Understand the use of standard auditing techniques
- Able to write effective non-conformity audit reports and summaries
- Understand the importance of resolving non-conformities and verification of corrective actions.
- Understand ISM audit verification requirements
- Individuals will have a good understanding of the ISM Code, its importance, and their role within it
- Individuals will be actively involved in the ongoing evaluation and development of the SMS
- The company will have a good understanding of the effectiveness of its SMS ahead of Flag or Port State Control (PSC) inspections
- Delivered by experts with International safety and security management, compliance and verification experience in an engaging interactive style with a variety of related scenario case study workshops exercises
Please contact us to arrange a date that suits you. The course will be taught in sections that suit the individual needs.
2 days (there will be refreshment breaks and 1hr lunch break each day. Hot and cold beverages provided)
£825 (Inc VAT) per delegate
£825 Inc. VAT
Cost per delegate
For 10+ delegates, please directly contact our booking team