Marine High Voltage (HV) at Management Level – Portsmouth
STCW 2010 Tables A-III/2 and A-III/6
Sale Price for January course dates: £995 per delegate (Incl VAT)
This course is certified / designed to meet the high voltage (HV) training requirements at management level contained in STCW 2010 Tables A-III/2 and A-III/6 for electrical, electronic and control systems.
The course is suitable for all shipboard and shore personnel who are involved with HV operations.
The course utilises a blend of training room and practical training to deliver the following course objectives
- The learner can manage high voltage operations on board a ship
- State, and explain the need for, high voltage safety rules and procedures and documentation.
- The learner understands the high voltage distribution system and the importance of maintaining distribution capability.
- Explain the operational and safety features associated with high voltage electrical hazards.
- The learner can identify faults within a high voltage system and reconfigure the system to maintain supply.
- The Identification of fault levels and appropriate action in the case of a fault.
This course takes place at the below address:
2000 Lakeside North Harbour
Portsmouth PO6 3EN
£1,075 Inc. VAT
Cost per delegate
For 10+ delegates, please directly contact our booking team