Download and fill in the course forms (declarations) before booking.
Courses will be broken down into bite size sessions to accommodate breaks and guarantee optimum learning capacity.
Trainers would look for interaction from each delegate throughout all sessions to provide robust assessment process and that all delegates are found competent.
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- shipboard emergency procedures
- the optimum use of resources
- a controlled response to emergencies
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
The course will include videos, group discussions, trainer led presentations and emergency simulation exercises.
Delegates will be assessed throughout the course.
Trainer to delegate ratio of 1:24.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
1 day (there will be refreshment breaks and 1hr lunch break each day. Hot and cold beverages provided)