Bespoke Butler Training & Consultancy
Superyacht & Chalet Steward/ess Interior Course - Yacht & Hospitality
In partnership with The Exclusive Butler School, their Trainers have the availability to travel worldwide and deliver specially tailored training programmes wherever necessary. Our Trainers all have experience working abroad and all maintain a traditional British Butler style which can bring an element of sophistication to the delivery of your service.
- Communication and Problem-Solving
- Food and Beverage Service - Concentrating on food and drink presentations to Principles/clients
- Grooming and Valeting Services - Including pressing suits, shirts and spit and polishing gents shoes
- Maintenance and Care of Equipment - From crystal/glassware to silver and china
- Private House Butler Tips and Techniques - The essential guide of working within a private house
- Table Laying - The correct way to lay a table from scratch
- Table Linen - Identifying cloth sizes, boxing tables and napkin folding
- The above costs exclude VAT which is charged @20%. This will not be charged should the training be provided in a country where VAT is not applicable.
- For classes up to 10 students, one Butler Trainer is required
- An additional Butler Trainer will be required for each additional 10 students
- Bespoke Butler Training is subject to a minimum 4-hour booking
- If we are travelling overseas to provide training, the client would need to provide travel, transfers and accommodation for each Trainer.
1 Day (8 Hours)
2 Days (16 Hours)
3 Days (24 Hours)
4 Days (32 Hours)
5 Days (40 Hours)
Please Enquire For More Details
For 10+ delegates, please directly contact our booking team