Initial Breathing Apparatus
Duration: 2 days
Fee: £5,400 (incl. VAT) per day (up to 12 delegates)
Course Dates: Please contact us directly to arrange a date that is suitable for you.
The aim of the course is to teach the student to be able to wear breathing apparatus safely and to understand the hazards and risks associated with working withing a hazardous environment.
The course includes:
- Understanding of the operating principles of a CABA set.
- Use and construction of CABA communications equipment in line with current legislative requirements.
- Pre wear checks and care for CABA equipment in line with laid down procedures.
- Dressing in and operating CABA equipment properly.
- Understanding the effectiveness of communications.
- Implementation of safe Casualty search in the risk area.
The course will include videos, discussions and practical based exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.