Fire Team Leader
Duration: 2 days
Fee: £5,400 (incl. VAT) per day (up to 12 delegates)
Course Dates: Please contact us directly to arrange a date that is suitable for you.
This course has been designed to validate fire team leader who have the necessary skills and knowledge to command an incident.
The course includes:
- Establishment of control over the immediate area of the incident and anyone who is assisting operations.
- Ensuring that an effective Command Structure is implemented, commensurate with the nature and extent of the incident and underpinned with manageable spans of control.
- Formulating a tactical plan, which will achieve the operation strategy.
- Continually revise the command structure to ensure safe working and maintain effective operations.
- Ensuring liaison with other emergency services is maintained through nominated officers.
The course will include videos, discussions and practical based exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.