Emergency First Aid
Duration: 1 day
Fee: £132 (incl. VAT) per delegate (group bookings only)
Course Dates: Please contact us directly to arrange a date that is suitable for you.
The aim of the course is to give all employee’s the skills and confidence to respond to a range of accidents and first aid emergencies they could encounter in the workplace.
The course meets the standards required to comply with Health and Safety (First aid) regulations.
The course will cover a number of aspects which include:
- Carrying out the resuscitation procedure.
- Managing an unconscious casualty.
- Controlling severe bleeding.
- Recognising and treat shock.
- Dealing with burns and scalds.
- Being aware of casualty rescue procedures.
- Utilising first aid equipment.
- Arranging for further help.
The course will include videos, discussions and classroom based exercises as well.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.