Certificate of Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boat
STCW Reg VI/2, para 2 & Sec A-VI/2, para 7 - 10
Duration: 3 days
Fee: £780 (incl.VAT) per delegate
9th - 11th October 2017
5th - 7th December 2017
Prerequisites: PSC&RB Certificate
The aim of the course is to give seafarers the essential education and training who are required to take charge of a Fast Rescue Boat, with particularly focus on:
- Understand the construction, maintenance, repair and outfitting of fast rescue boats.
- Take charge of the launching equipment and appliance as commonly fitted, during launching and recovery.
- Take charge of a fast rescue boat as commonly fitted, during launching and recovery.
- Take charge of a fast rescue boat after launching.
- Operate a fast rescue boat engine.
The course will include videos, discussions and classroom based exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
We can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.