Certificate of Proficiency in Crisis Management & Human Behaviour
(for passenger ships)
STCW Reg V/2 para 6 & Sec A-V/2 para 3
Duration: 1 day
Fee: £237.60 (incl. VAT) per delegate
24th July 2017
7th August 2017
21st August 2017
11th September 2017
25th September 2017
9th October 2017
23rd October 2017
6th November 2017
20th November 2017
4th December 2017
18th December 2017
The aim of the course is to increase awareness of persons responsible for the safety of passengers in an emergency situation with particular reference to:
- shipboard emergency procedures
- the optimum use of resources
- a controlled response to emergencies
- the control of passengers and other personnel during emergency situation and the establishment and maintenance of effective communications
- dealing with Crowds in emergencies and correct procedures.
The course will include videos, discussions and interactive exercises.
Upon completion of the course you will be presented with the original certificate.
We can arrange flights from anywhere in the world, local accommodation and even airport transfers for course delegates.